Last night I've dreamt of cherry trees in Japan - These wonderful things that smells like illusion.

Maybe sometimes I feel like some useless witch.
I know, that at some point I am going to be a doctor.
But I am not going to be rich.
I know some medical stuff, but that's never enough
I know I can do better though...
But today my temperature is thirty seven point five
and I wish for some homemade cinnamon pie.
I know you expected me to write "die"
but that would be such a marvelous lie...
even if it rhymes.

I have so much unfinished texts to complete.
My moto this year is "try not to compete".
It's okay if you feel depressed as plum.
Yes, plums are depressive as you.
By saying "you" I mean your outer image
You show to other people.
You may be proud of 'it' but not your true self...
4 more days before I return back home.



Maybe sometimes I feel like some useless trash.
"That's not you" I always repeat in my mind.
I know I cannot write poems or swim - which is fact.
But I love to dream of a world where I can.

Komentarai