Hello from Venus :)

Well, hello for all these smexy darlings who are going to read my blog. I am not expecting something, nor am I going to promise something, but believe me, this blog will be a proof of something I am able or not able to do. First entries tend to be short, so will be mine...

Anyways...

I was in a shower just a 5 minutes ago and that 'blog' idea visited me while scrubbing my face with a baking soda. Thoughts like 'why do I need this? will it be beneficial for someone, for me? what should I talk about?' started to attack my head and, yeah, without answering these questions I just decided that this blog will be about my simple life and I'll just hope that my experience, my mistakes will help someone, or, at least, I will be satisfied with spilling and sharing all of these things here...

That's it for today, folks :)

Gintarė. Meow.

Komentarai